This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) Kaduna that the school management has released the registration procedures for the 2022/2023 session.
Find below the guidelines for payment of acceptance and other fees into the Air Force Institute of Technology.
1. Navigate to “STUDENT” menu and select “New Student”. ( https://afit.edu.ng )
2. Enter your JAMB Reg No as your username and 123456 as your default password.
3. You will be prompted to change your password and email address to continue. Kindly supply your new password and email to continue. (Once this is successful, you will be redirected to your dashboard)
4. On your dashboard, click on “Pay Acceptance Fee” and follow through to the end. ( After a successful acceptance fee payment, print out your acceptance fee receipt and other forms).
5. Proceed to pay other fees as found on your page and follow through to the end.
6. Update your Bio-data and Next-of-kin information to enable you print your schedule of fees receipt.
7. The list of documents and items to come with is on your Acceptance Fee Receipt. Ensure you come with them for documentation.
Congratulations to all the newly admitted students.
Federal Polytechnic Ede (EDE POLY) Approves the use of Mobile Phone for Examination, Releases Guidelines to follow
FUTA student kills self over fraud allegation
IMT Enugu Begins the Issuance of Certificate to Graduands, Say Notification of Result Will no Longer be Valid From..
Osun Poly Iree Notice to Part Time Applicants
Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic Reopens Portal for the Sale of ND and HND Admission Form
Yabatech Win N24 million TETFund Research Grant