This is to inform the general public that admission is currently ongoing at Katsina State Institute of Technology and Management (KSITM) for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates. Courses available are:
- National Diploma in Computer Engineering Technology.
- National Diploma in Computer Science.
- National Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- National Diploma in Library and Information Science
- National Diploma in Accountancy.
- National Innovation Diploma in Computer Software Engineering.
- National Innovation Diploma in Networking and System Security.
- National Innovation Diploma in Computer Hardware Engineering.
- National Innovation Diploma in Multimedia Technology.
- National Innovation Diploma in Banking Operations,
- National Innovation Diploma in Islamic Banking and Finance.
- National Innovation Diploma in Security Management & Technology.
- National Innovation Diploma in Business Informatics.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Interested candidates are to visit the KSITM website: www.portal.ksitm.edu.ng/admissions for information on procedure for application
2. Prospective applicants are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira for application form via the application portal.
3. Candidates should ensure that they obtained a minimum of 5 relevant credit at ‘O’ level subjects including English and Mathematics and must have scored at least 100 JAMB points and above
4.Applicants are advised to make sure they upload their ‘O’ level results on their jamb profile.
5.Candidates that have not chosen the institute as first choice but are now interested in its programmes can visit their Jamb profile to effect changes and make it as their first choice.
ALSO READ: JAMB Postpones 2023 mock Examination Date