The management of the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana has ruled out new requirements for the collection of certificates by ND and HND graduates.
The requirements for the collection of Certificates are:
1. Application Letter: This is an application letter issued to you when you applied for admission to the polytechnic during your ND/HND programme.
2. Photocopy of Statement of Result. Graduands are to come with a copy of their ND/HND statement of result to be issued a certificate.
3. Student Identity Card. Departmental identity card or the school Identity card (Either of the two)
4. A Passport Photograph: The photograph should be a recent one, coloured photograph with red background.
5. Receipt for Payment of N5000. It is important to note that graduates will make a payment of #5,000 only for the collection of the certificate.
All students and graduates of Akanu Ibiam polytechnic, Unwana, Ebonyi state are to take note of this development for the collection of their ND/HND certificate.