The management of the IMO State polytechnic Omuma has banned all forms of Indecent dressing with immediate effect.
The school warned that it will no longer tolerate wearing earrings by the male students, coloring of hair and half naked dresses in the polytechnic.
Students are also banned from Wearing long eyelashes and bathroom slippers to the classroom.
Other dresses banned in the polytechnic are:
1. Wearing of “spaghetti gowns” by female students. Wearing of short skirts above the knee by female students. Coloring of hair by both male and female students,
2. Sagging of trousers by both male and female students.
3. Wearing of earrings by male and nose rings by female students.
4. Wearing of tattoos by both male and female students.
5. Wearing of ankle chains by female students.
6. Wearing of long eyelashes by female students.
7. Wearing of gowns/blouses that expose the navel or breast by female students.
8. Wearing of tattered jean trousers by both male and female students.
9. Wearing of bathroom slippers or bum shorts to the classroom