This is to inform Candidates who applied for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Daura that the first batch of admission has been released and available on the JAMB Portal, Candidates are advised to;
1. Visit the JAMB Portal and check the status of the admission.
2. Accept and print the two copies of JAMB admission letter
3. Bring the printed copies of JAMB score slip and the admission letter to the Bursary Dept. at the take-off site of the Polytechnic along Katsina Road, Daura, to generate RRR for the payment of N 2,000 screening fee.
4. Proceed to any Bank and make payment of the screening fee, and tender the evidence of payment to the Bursary Dept. to issue official receipt.
5. Proceed to the screening venue along with official receipt of payment, RRR Slip, JAMB Score Slip, JAMB Admission letter, original and photocopies of credentials.
6. After the screening Visit www.fedpolydaura.edu.ng portal for central Registration
7. Registration will commence on Monday 5th December, 2022 and ends on Friday 20th January, 2023
8. All admitted students are strongly advised to do the Screening and Registration within the stipulated period, as lectures will commence immediately.
9. Candidates should note that, late Registration will attract additional fees.
For further enquiries, please contact 07064844642