Connect with us

POLYTECHNIC NEWS

Polytechnic Student Electrocuted while Installing solar Panel

Polytechnic Student Electrocuted while Installing solar Panel

A final year student of Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun, Delta State has been electrocuted while installing solar panels on a one-storey building.

We gathered that the gory incident occurred in a business location close to a commercial bank at the Warri Garage Area on Thursday, October 19, 2023.

Witnesses told journalists that the aluminium ladder used by the student in climbing up to the position he intended to install the solar panels was magnetised by the high-tension wires linking a neighbouring commercial bank.

SHARE THIS CONTENT

POLYTV Admin A.k.a 9jaPoly is A passionate Reporter that provides complete, accurate and compelling coverage of both anticipated and spontaneous News. 9jaPoly Started his career as a blogger and campus reporter in 2016. He loves to feed people with relevant Info. He is a polytechnic graduate (HND BIOCHEMISTRY). POLY TV ADMIN is a relationship expert and life coach. Apart from blogging, He love watching movies and meeting with new people to share ideas with. Add 9jaPOLY on WhatsApp +2347040957598 to enjoy more of his Updates and Articles.

Trending

error: Alert: Content selection is disabled!!